Innovative ovens and stoves since 1854
Proven and tested for over 150 years
For decades Haas+Sohn has been one of the most successful manufacturers of ovens and stoves. With 450 employees in several production facilities, and a dense network of distribution partners, the company is now a leader within Central Europe.
It all began with the merchants Wilhelm Ernst Haas Senior and his son Wilhelm Ernst Junior. In 1854 they bought the iron foundry in Neuhoffnungshuetten in Hessen, Germany. From the very beginning father and son showed great vision and innovative spirit. Expansion and additional production sites and factories were the result of their continued success. Shortly after founding the company, their time as oven and stove manufacturers began.
Since the 1970’s the company has been operating under its current name. In 2001 the production of pellet stoves began. Today Haas+Sohn is the only provider in the industry to offer the full range of products and is also a specialist for innovative ovens and stoves. The product range is from fireplace assembly sets, fireplace ovens, pellet stoves through to oil stoves and cookers.
Right from the very beginning up until today the company concept, which has grown over many decades, the ambition to have the best oven manufacturing knowledge and know-how, and last but not least, success in the European market has been fundamental. This combination is the basis that makes Haas+Sohn the indisputable top-quality brand it is, – characterised by design, innovation, quality and numerous awards.
The company at a glance:
1957 beginning of the co-operation with the Austrian Max Reischl Group.
1980 foundation of Reischl-Theimer as general distributor for ovens and stoves for residential areas.
1992 the Max Reischl Group takes over Haas+Sohn and hence becomes a manufacturer of oil and coal-burning stoves. The next step was the development of Haas+Sohn and the successful expansion into Hungary and the Czech Republic.
2005 Haas+Sohn takes over the Tyrolean manufacturer of slow-burning stoves and side stoves Riser and hence becomes a full-line supplier.
2006 opening of the new headquarters at Puch (on the outsirts of Salzburg). Besides the logistics headquarters the research and development department are situated on the premises.